Monday 3 September 2012

TCIO, Wild Combination, baby tshirts (?!)

Alright pals. Have a look at this then eh.

Here's the latest flyer for This City Is Ours. It's on the 15th of September as you can see, you should come, it won't be as good without you.


I don't know if I've mentioned it before but I've been working on the cover of the first release on Wild Combination Recordings. It's a split single between Haiku Salut and Hopeless Local Marching Band. The label's run by the lovely Jordan Dowling. I did the drawings and text and stuff, Jordan added a couple of bits in the background like the road and clouds and stuff. Here it is.


Not sure when it's out yet but I'm told it will include more than 25 mins of tunage for just £2, which is frankly ludicrous. Can't wait to hear it. Need to do the back cover now mind you.

In other news, two little babies have arrived in my life. Nowt to do with me, mate, my friends' kids like. Anyway, I made a tshirt for Phil and Sarah's baby George. This is the front.


This is the back.

Here's some pictures of me holding it and trying to do the same face.



Unfortunately there are no pictures of George wearing it yet because he's only wee. At least he'll grow into it though and it'll last him longer. James and Hayley are waiting, no doubt with baited breath, to see what present little Harry gets. They're all so lucky to know me, I know. Seriously though, congratulations to the four of them I LOVE YOU ALL EQUALLY x

Right, that's enough of that now. See you at TCIO yeah? Oh and while I'm at it, you should really really buy tickets for the Carefully Planned Festival, I'll tell you why soon enough. Peace and love x

No comments:

Post a Comment