Wednesday 22 August 2012

Tungsten in LDN

Let me set a little scene here. I have just spent nearly 3 hours assembling my brand new bed. On my own. With no power tools. I am aching. I am tired. I feel accomplished. Now it's finally assembled and I've got covers on I've allowed myself a little time with my laptop. Naturally the first thing to do is check out my CD from the LomoLab. And now I am grinning away. My aches and pains are magically gone because nothing cheers me more than seeing that my photos have come out alright. In fact not just alright. I'm going to go ahead and say these are possibly my new favourite roll of shots I've ever taken.

I won't delay any longer. Just look at them.


HOW FLIPPING AMAZING IS TUNGSTEN FILM?!

I bought some of the Lomography X Tungsten 64 ages ago and had been saving it. Now it's out of production it seems extra important not to waste the rolls. This is the first of the 3 pack I bought. And I think it's simply brilliant. I'm so happy with how the shots came out. I was using the LC-A+ with the ISO set to 100 as that's the lowest it'll go. Those famed Tungsten tones have come out pretty beautifully if I say so myself. All round I'm mega pleased that I used my first roll of Tungsten in London. Totally worth the wait.

The full album is here is you wanna nosey.

What do you guys think?

Laters, P x

No comments:

Post a Comment